Consent to the processing of personal data
Consent to the newsletter
1) With Your consent: In all other cases, before transferring information about You to third parties, the Website Administration is obliged to obtain Your explicit consent.
2) Companies working on our behalf: the Site Administration works with other companies that perform on our behalf the functions of business support, in connection with which Your personal information can be disclosed. The Site administration require that such companies use the information only for the purposes of providing services under the contract; they are forbidden to transfer this information to other parties in situations other than cases when it is caused by the necessity of providing the agreed services. The Site administration also disclose aggregated non-personal information when choosing providers.
3) Subsidiaries and joint ventures: Under the subsidiary or joint venture means an organization that is not less than 50% of the equity of which is owned. When transferring Your information to the partner by a subsidiary or joint venture of the administration of the Site requires you not to disclose this information to other parties for marketing purposes and not to use Your information in any way inconsistent with Your choice. If you indicated that You do not wish to receive any marketing materials, the Website Administration will not share Your information with its partners in the subsidiaries and joint ventures for marketing purposes.
4) can be positioned together or partner pages: the Site Administration may share information with compana third partner, together with whom realizes the special offers and events to promote the product positioned together on the pages of our website. When requesting personal data on such pages, You will receive a warning message about the transmission of information. Partner uses any information You submit in accordance with their own privacy notice, which You can read before providing information about themselves.
5) When the transfer of control over the company: the management reserves the right to transfer Your personal data in connection with the full or partial sale or transfer of our company or its assets. The sale or transfer of business will give You the opportunity to opt-out of sharing information about yourself. In some cases this may mean that the new organization will not be able to provide You with services or products previously offered by our Company.
6) law Enforcement: the management may, without Your consent disclose personal information to third parties for any of the following reasons: in order to avoid violations of law, regulations or court orders; participation in government investigations; assistance in the prevention of fraud; and strengthening or protection of the rights of the Company or its subsidiaries.
All personal information submitted by You for registration on our website may be changed at any time or completely removed from our database at Your request. For this You need to contact the Site Administration in any convenient way for You, use the contact information posted in a special section of our website.
If You would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails from our mailing list, you can do it at any time using a special link that placed at the end of each email.