Employees of EDS-ENGINEERING ltd. carried out the project for solar power station construction (SPS) with a capacity of 2 MW in the city of Pidhorodne, Dnipropetrovsk region. SPS will allow the owner to produce clean electric energy with subsequent realization according to the Green Tariff (FiT) imposed in Ukraine.
The following works were performed:
- preparation of documents for receiving the building permit and reconciliation of connection to electrical grids;
- development of technical design documentation, survey works;
- selection, purchase and transportation of the necessary equipment to the location of future SPS;
- implementation of installation and construction works.
Solar power station characteristics:
- 8000 photovoltaic modules (PV modules);
- the power of each module is 270 W;
- grid tie Inverter 25 kW – 80 units;
- inverter power of SPS is 2 MW;
- quantity of support steelworks – 400 units;
- mount systems – SMS 2012;
- packaged transformer substation PTS-1000/6/04 – 2 units.